As with our Advisory Partners, we also work closely with our Global Partners to access specialist cross-boarder knowledge, networks and opportunities.
Awarded the medal of Officer of the Nation by the President of Mali for his contribution to the Mining Industry
Transocean Partner in Mali
- 40+ years experience in minerals and oil exploration in Africa
- Contributed to the discovery and management of several world-class mines in Mali including: Sadiola-Hill, Yatela and Morila (multi-million oz mines - AngloGold / Ashanti / Iamgold)
- Responsible for discovering the Syama Gold mine (5.2m oz)
- Extensive experience with negotiation of exploration contracts with African governments (Mali, Burkina Faso, Cote D'Ivoire, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Senegal, Mauritania, Niger, Gabon, Burundi, DRC and Zambia)
- Successful setup and development of country and regional offices throughout Africa
- Management, training and organization of a diverse international workforce
Transocean Partner in Singapore and China
- Highly respected leader in global climate change, green energy investments, and carbon trading
- Widely recognised as one of the fathers of carbon trading
- 25 years experience in leadership positions at the United Nations (1981-2006) – where he led the UN’s International Expert Group on Emissions Trading, and the International Working Group on the Clean Development mechanism (CDM)
- More than 15 years in executive positions in the private sector in Europe and Asia (previously Global Director for Emissions Trading at a major corporate consultancy in London, covering operations in Europe and Australia; and a former Managing Director at a leading energy and carbon brokerage house in London)
- Based in Asia since 2007 (mainly in Beijing, Hong Kong, and Singapore) where he has extensive high-level contacts and relationships with leading Chinese and Asian green energy companies, investment funds, government officials and other influential carbon market players
- Co-Founder of the International Emissions Trading Association (IETA), and its first Executive Director
- Honorary Member of IETA
Transocean Partner in Perth and Singapore
- 35 years investment banking experience in the Asian region across a broad range of industries from property to biotechnology and commodities.
- 23 years experience based in Singapore with strong domestic and Government networks both in Singapore and the region.
- Strong management performance in senior roles from CEO to Board positions in Asian and ASX listed Australian companies.