For over 30 years, Transocean Group has provided innovative capital and strategic solutions to business owners, boards and financial investors.
We are a small and highly effective team with substantial specific industry knowledge and an enviable global reach.
We work on all sides of transactions and corporate strategy including as advisor, investor, broker, negotiator, specialist consultant and also provide day to day management services.
Our approach is to work collaboratively with our clients to identify issues, seek mutually beneficial solutions, introduce skills, networks and investors and ultimately implement corporate strategy outcomes.
Our core values of honesty, integrity, creativity, flexibility and social responsibility are the engine of our ecosystem. We are as passionate about the organisations we work with as the owners, investors and shareholders we support.
We are proud of our involvement with charities, community development, overseas development in emerging markets (including in Mali, West Africa, where we have specific expertise and contacts) and in the nature of the clients, consultants and industries that we choose to do business with.
We hold Australian Financial Services Licence No: 230 161.
- Founded in Perth, Western Australia over 30 years ago, Transocean was the brainchild of James Henderson who had a vision of providing high quality investment and advisory services for emerging companies in Australia.
- In 1998, following initial strategic work with clients in Canada, Transocean established itself in the emerging Canadian technology and mining sectors.
- Transocean subsequently opened an office in Singapore with a view to linking Asian investors with Australian and Canadian opportunities.
- In the following years Transocean completed a large number of significant transactions and continued to forge strong links with international investors.
- In 2007, Transocean launched in Mali, West Africa. Since that time we have created investment opportunities across diverse industries including agriculture, gold and limestone.
Today we remain active in gold exploration through Compass Gold Corporation. Transocean is also a founding shareholder of West Africa Lime Company Limited having worked with the company to raise in excess of €40 million to progress the production of Burnt Lime and Agricultural Lime in Mali.
- In 2010, Transocean was a founding partner of Mirus Australia, which has grown to become Australia’s leading independent aged care advisory group, currently with clients covering over 30% of all aged care beds in Australia.
- Today, Transocean continues to focus on opportunities in emerging markets and companies. With continued global reach from our advisory team and investment partners we retain our ability to quickly assess opportunities, access resources and work with our clients and investors to grow value.