We work closely with a number of specialised parties and consultants who actively contribute to the Transocean ecosystem
We access our advisory partners, some of whom are set out below, to provide specialist services and advice and to deliver targeted solutions to our clients.
- James is an expert business operations and performance improvement specialist.
- Co-founded Mirus in 2010, a business that has gone from 2 to 50 employees, with over 72,000 aged care beds under management. Mirus has its roots firmly planted in subsidy revenue management and now has expanded offerings across Workforce Management, Accommodation Solutions, Marketing and Care Management support.
- Before Mirus, James enjoyed successful careers at PwC Consulting and, the Natwest Group in the UK.
- Robert is an Executive Director and co-founder of Mirus Australia with extensive experience in Aged Care management.
- Robert develops Mirus’ ongoing education programs and adapting our delivery strategies to accommodate our clients’ needs.
- Before the inception of Mirus, Robert was a Senior Manager with the PwC consulting practice. His focus was on helping organisations achieve sustainable financial growth by aligning people, processes, structures and technology. Robert was also instrumental in developing its National Aged Care Advisory practice and associated methodologies.
Dr Robert Gilmour
- Robert was one of the original founders of Transocean in 1987.
- Registered Medical Practitioner and serial medical device entrepreneur with proven success in global markets as well as in Australasia.
- Experienced at implementation of commercialisation pathways for products and managing intellectual property portfolios relating to technologies.
- 15 years’ corporate management and advisory experience, with background in investment banking and private equity
- Significant background in raising capital and managing relationships with key stakeholders including government
- Formerly of Macquarie Group and Transocean Group
- Rod is the Former President of the St Kilda Football Club
- Is the entrepreneur behind many market leading recruitment brands including Icon, Ambit, Ajilon and Phoenix.
- Rod believes the industry is ripe for disruption and is excited to be part of the Amadeus team.